BREAKING NEWS

Main Slider

12 Mar 2017

Ellen DeGeneres Wins Three Awards at KCAs 2017

Ellen DeGeneres Wins Three Awards at KCAs 2017
Ellen DeGeneres took home not one, but THREE different awards at the Kids' Choice Awards!

After Gwen Stefani presented her with the awards for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie, Favorite Animated Movie, and #Squad - all for her work as the voice of Dory in Finding Dory - Ellen addressed the crowd.

She had them take this oath: "I am good enough just as I am. I am supposed to be unique and different. I'm not supposed to be like everyone else. I promise to be kind to people. I promise to brush my teeth every day and floss. And watch the Ellen show every single day."

Share this:

Post a Comment

sign up for more....

 
Copyright © 2014 My News Aid. Designed by OddThemes