BREAKING NEWS

Main Slider

19 Mar 2017

Guardiola: I never promised titles at Man City

Pep Guardiola has suggested the media were wrong to believe that he could transform Manchester City into a side contesting for the treble, insisting he made no promises upon taking the job.

City, who were dumped out of the Champions League by Monaco in midweek, face Liverpool in a crunch match at the top of the Premier League on Sunday, as both sides vie for second place behind runaway leaders Chelsea.

"I am the manager, I am responsible absolutely for everything that happened [in Monaco]," Guardiola said.

"Maybe you [journalists] are wrong – Pep is sitting here, now they are going to win the treble. Easy.

"You are wrong. I never came here and said we are going to win one title, I never said I am going to win the treble, I never said I am going to win the double – never said it.

To read full article - https://goo.gl/Cd3BJl

Share this:

Post a Comment

sign up for more....

 
Copyright © 2014 My News Aid. Designed by OddThemes