BREAKING NEWS

Main Slider

6 Feb 2017

I still haven't reached my target, says 20-goal Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he still has some way to go to reach his goals target for the season despite netting his 20th of the campaign in Manchester United's 3-0 win at champions Leicester City on Sunday.

But the Swede insisted afterwards that he has a figure in mind for his debut campaign in the Premier League, and 20 is not enough for him even if he doesn't expect to come close to the 50 he scored in his final season at Paris Saint-Germain.

"I have a target in my head but I will not say it. We are not there yet!” he told reporters. “This is something I have been doing every year, and this is nothing new for me… I keep producing."

To read full article - https://goo.gl/mmiESG

To follow LIVE Football & Football News 

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 My News Aid. Designed by OddThemes